Saturday, February 11, 2012

Character Day

Can't believe it's been a whole year since last character day at AIS.  We are celebrating Literacy Month again and Friday the girls got to go to school as a book character.

Marcy dressed as Pippi Longstocking

Emily as Clementine

And Olivia as "Olivia"
(she even let me take her picture)

I don't work on Fridays so no costume for me this year.  But, I did go to school for the costume parade and stopped at the library to get a picture of fellow librarian Yuliya dressed as Tacky the Penguin:


Those are Frank's shorts, by the way.  He's never worn them but swears that he will wear them on the golf course as soon as it is warm enough.  He wasn't the least bit offended by the fact that I lent them out as part of a tacky costume.  I have my doubts about whether they will ever be seen on the golf course.

No comments: