Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blame it on the iPad

I know a couple of people out there have really missed my blog.  And I know Olivia is particularly mad that I made her take a 1st day of school photo and never posted it.  And I know that I have so far failed at my New Year resolution to blog again.  So, here is my start at redemption.  It might take awhile but I will work my way all the way back to Olivia's first day of school and let everyone know what we've been up to.

My only excuse is the iPad. You can't put a camera card in an iPad.  I use it all the time.  I'm hardly ever on my laptop because it is really slow and drives me crazy.  Finally, I plugged in the "TV laptop" that we used in Kazakhstan and it works just fine.  No excuses anymore.  I still like the iPad better.  It needs a card slot or a USB port.  (And, I'm REALLY busy.  Who's not? But, I swear, I'm REALLY BUSY!)

No comments: