Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sledding Fun with Friends

 It's been so long since I've been on the blog and they have added new features and changed the way to insert pictures.  I think I am going to like it but will have to play with it a bit.  Unfortunately, still having trouble accessing the blog from home.  Can get it at work so I'm sneaking a little personal time in the library to post a few entries.

More fun from Kimberley.  Chris E. took a snow shovel out to a decent sized hill by the condo and dug the kids a sled run.  The kids then dug themsleves a few snow caves and had some fun hiding out and flying down the hill.  I went out with my camera on the tail end of the action so only got a couple shots but the one of Emily coming down is pretty good!

(Not sure how my child managed to get away with sledding without a helmet.  That can be just as dangerous as skiing.  But, she was done by the time I got there.  I had to convince her to do one more run so I could get a picture.)

No comments: